Contracted Service Providers Map

What to do

Follow these procedures in the event or glass or windshield damage:

  • Call DAS Fleet Services (515-281-3162) if visibility is impaired or towing service is needed. After hours, call  National Automobile Club (NAC) FleetRescue (866-329-3471) or local law enforcement.

  • Report damage to your agency fleet contact and supervisor. Notify DAS Fleet Services (515-281-3162) of any damages involving a DAS Motor Pool vehicle.

  • Find a windshield vendor on the Contracted Service Providers map.

  • No prior authorization is required from DAS Fleet Services. Use the vehicle number as your PO.

Printed from the State Employees Roadside Mobile Assistance (SERMA) website on July 06, 2022 at 7:28am.